Sunday, April 3, 2011

Help a brother out...

So next weekend I'm gonna be getting my nerd on at Supanova, and I figured I may as well enter Cally Meow in the comic competition... but I need your help! I can only enter one comic, and I can't decide...


These are some of my favourites... please leave a comment (Anyone can comment! You don't need an account. Just select 'anonymous' in the drop down menu) and tell me which one you like the best.

Scary Movies

Growing Up
New PJs

Home Alone

Busted

8 comments:

  1. HOME ALONE, HOME ALONE!!!!
    I love the bit with Purc.
    Love DizzyMeow xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scary Movies!
    From Commando ChrisMeow

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them all. The PJ ones makes me LOL cos I love new PJs.
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorwing up is the best coz of the end

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like Growing up 'cos I remember it all... Love Mummy Meow x

    ReplyDelete